Delivering workshops that address workplace sexual harassment
All Safer Places NB workshop facilitators receive training and supervision from PLEIS-NB. They are knowledgeable about applicable New Brunswick law and follow effective adult-learning strategies.
If you are interested in booking a facilitated online workshop, find out about our schedule for employers and employees. Book your spot by filling out our registration form.
If you are a professional in New Brunswick interested in facilitating these workshops, we would like to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Workshop Facilitator
We’re looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our team!
SaferPlaces NB is a project of PLEIS-NB and NBHRC, created to help New Brunswickers learn about their legal rights and responsibilities concerning workplace sexual harassment. This is a casual, contract position.
Facilitators will receive:
- administrative support
- a 3-hour “train the trainer” session
- a moderator for each session
- all content for the workshops
- TBD hourly wage for training and sessions
- Present workshop material to external organisations according to agreed upon schedule and workshop demand.
- Oral proficiency in English and/or French
- Have an understanding of legal terms and New Brunswick laws
- Post-secondary education in law, human rights, adult education, or psychology
- Superior communication, presentation and group facilitation skills
Applicants may submit a resume and cover letter by email to Amber.Chisholm@gnb.ca at PLEIS-NB. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.